Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Gods Plans Are Best!

I have faith that when God calls us to do something He will be present each step of the way.  The part I tend to struggle with is waiting to see how He will work everything out.  I want Him to send the resources and give the answers to all my questions now.  In my mind if He asks and I obey everything should just unfold to perfection on the spot.  What I fail to see in this mind set is how God wants to use our obedience to bless us and those around us. I am starting to see this as the process for fundraising comes along.  Some have donated $10.00 while an other $1000.00.  Many have given items for the Treasure Sale and others have given their time.  All of these pieces are needed and used by God so ultimately He can be glorified and those who give can see how God will bless them for their obedience.  It has been my prayer since the beginning that God would be glorified through the adoption of our son, Jedidiah.  I see that happening as I share all that God has done to make the homecoming for our son possible.  I thank all of you for every gracious gift you have given, we have been richly blessed!

We now have the funds to move forward with the next step, the Intake Interview.  I will let you know when we have a date.

1 comment: