Monday, October 25, 2010

Treasure Sale Update

Thanks to all of you, the Treasure Sale was a huge success!  I had such a great time meeting new people and celebrating with those I know well.  It was a day full of blessings not just for me but for those celebrating this journey with us.  I hope everyone is enjoying their new Treasures!

An extra huge THANK YOU to MIA, my precious friend, for thinking this up and making it all
come together!!!  One of the greatest gifts that came form having Hannah is the friendship I found in Mia.  She is one of the most generous, kind hearted and caring people I know.  She loves the Lord with all her heart and it pours out in her love for others.  Thank you Mia for people who God has called you to be.

I also want to thank Ruthann, Josefina and Carmen for helping to set up for the day.  The room looked great!  And again to Josefina and Carmen for helping on the day of the sale.  All of you have been so generous with your time and I appreciate you all so much!

To those who made the yummy treats for the sale, thank you too.  We had so many delicious goodies for sale and many enjoyed eating them up.

P.S.  We have so many items left over that we are planning another sale in two weeks.  Stay tuned for a date.

No comments:

Post a Comment