Friday, October 8, 2010

Thank You

I'm sure I will be writing lots of thank you notes because so many want to help us bring Jedidiah home.  First a big thank to whoever donated to the "Friends of Jedidiah" account, you are so sweet!  I also want to thank you, Helen, for the advice.  I sent Gold Coast Orphan Alliance a note to get more information.  We'll see what happens.

Did you know...many organizations that offer grants won't allow you to apply until your home study is done.  On one hand I think it's smart because they want to know that you have been approved to move forward but on the other hand what about those who can't afford the home study fees.  One of the main reasons people don't adopt is because of the cost.  I hate the thought that money stops children from having homes.

I am so glad to serve a God that provides all we need when He asks us to do something!!!!

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Amen!! We serve, He provides. Can't wait to see what He does!!

    ReplyDelete