Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Thank You!

When we started this process I was not sure how people would respond.  I must admit I prepared my heart for the worst.  I was prepared to stand my ground with confidence no matter what anyone said because when God calls us to do something the only choice we have is to do it.  If we don't we are the ones who miss out on the blessing.  So with feet firmly planted I began to share this news with a few people and before I knew it I was telling everyone.  The responses I received confirmed what I knew already.  So many expressed their excitement and I felt such joy coming from each response, not only for us but for our son.   This is so exciting for me because I know that when Jedidiah comes home he will be welcomed by the loving embrace of our friends and family.  Thank you all for allowing me the gift of support.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment