Friday, April 15, 2011

Home Visit Complete

Our home study came and went quicker than I can grasp.  It almost fells like it didn't happen, like I missed it.  Lee Ann was here and gone in 45 minutes.  Most of her time was spent talking with Sarah and Julia.  Then she took a quick overview of our place and left.  It was really fast.  I kept wondering why she wasn't asking me where Jed would sleep and our plans to move to a bigger home.  Those questions never came so I offered the info to her.  I guess I expected more because I heard, from other moms, that the visit takes about two hours and she will let us know what needs to be done before her next visit.  None of that happened.  We won't even have a next visit until Jed is home.  So now we wait for the home study to be typed up, sent out(I'm not sure who has to see it) and approved.  After this process we will be matched with a child, our son, Jedidiah Nathan!

While we wait we will get our passports.

No comments:

Post a Comment