Friday, April 8, 2011

Just Had to Share

I know I said I would not be posting until next week but I really want to share a few things with you.  Let's start with this.

Last week I wrote a check for our immigration paper work.  This check took the last bit of the adoption money.  When I shared this with Josh his response was, "Well, I guess it's time for God to provide again."  I agreed and not another word was spoken about this until a few days ago when I received a check for $1100.00 from our church family.  When I first saw the check I was confused because I thought we had already received all the was given towards the adoption form them, boy was I wrong.  I am still in awe of how God is moving people to give.

Then the other day my mom called and asked if I would like to have a cleaning service come to help me with the house.  At first I was unsure about the offer.  Sure I thought it would be wonderful but this is not a privilege I am used to having.  After thinking about it I realized this was another one of God's blessings for me, us. 

And yesterday one of the teachers at my girls school gave me $100.00 for the adoption!  This teacher is truly amazing and has loved our family for many years. 

It's people like this that make life so great.  People that make a difference in how life goes on a day to day basis.  Thank you all for your love and support.  Each one of you will hopefully reap the reward of your generous support when you hold Jedidiah for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment