Tuesday, April 5, 2011

First Home Visit Scheduled!!!

I am really excited but a little nervous about our first home visit with the social worker, Lee Ann.  We will have her over next Tuesday at 4:30.  If you knew my Tuesday schedule you would think I was crazy.  Really!  I help lead an after school Bible club and we leave school at 4:00 which leaves me a half hour to do whatever I need to do to prepare myself.  This visit should give Lee Ann a good idea about my mothering skills or lack of them.  Usually when we come home on these days it's a rush to do homework, get dinner ready, have the girls shower and clean up a little.  I would like to remind you that this does not include all the needs I have to take care of for each one of my girls.  There always seems to be a need for something.  For those of you with at least three kiddos you know exactly what I mean. 

Unless something changes you won't hear from me until next week.  Let's pray for no changes, at least in the timing of this meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment