Friday, October 14, 2011

Sarah's Heart

Our oldest daughter, Sarah, was writing little notes to/for Jedidiah, in a book she started, and I have to share them with you.  Sarah is such a treasure and after you read her notes you will see why.

Dear Jedidiah,
Whenever you read this book I hope you enjoy it.  I worked so hard to make a wonderful book about you.  I love you Jedidiah nathan Weitzman.  Your precious to me.

Dear Lord, 
I would like you to help Jed to know you and worship you all of his life.  And when he grows he will share the word of God.  In the name of the lord Amen.

I am so glad to have you.  I loved to see your little body.  I am Sarah your big sister.  I couldn't wait till you came and the whole family got to see you.  They were very excited.  I love your smile.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment