Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Four Days Away

We are only four days away from traveling and I woke up this morning with a renewed sense of just how close we are to leaving.  I'm a little panicked that I won't get everything done because Saturday seems so close all of the sudden.  Before we do any kind of travel I like to do laundry, clean floors, bathrooms and organize misplaced items.  It always makes me feel good knowing that I left my house spotless for our return home.  This will not be the case, I'm sure, because the girls will still be here but as long as I see it perfect when I leave I'm okay.

I was going to post our itinerary but Josh and I are not sure what we want to visit and see while we tour Hong Kong.  I will try to update my Facebook page with daily posts about our plans.

I will admit that I am overwhelmed right now.  So much to do in such a short time.  I will also cling to this quote as I continue to prepare for Saturday and ultimately bringing our son home.

Pete Scazzero once quipped, "If doing the will of God, meant that Jesus, the Son of God, was sweating blood in the garden, why do you think for you it should be a cake walk?"


Hope your day was good!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Justine let us at the Hong Kong group know that you are preparing to travel! I am so excited for you! Congratulations!!! Our little one is at MC and we are still waiting for MA so it's fun to see those of you further along reaping the fruits of your labors. Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete