Thursday, January 5, 2012

UPDATE

On January 3rd we found out that the Hong Kong government had accepted our referral.  This is great news!  This means that we can adopt Jed. This was the last approval we have been waiting for.  Estimated travel is now between 4 and 6 months.  There is more paper work to be filled out too.  I am disappointed in how long it could take us to travel because this is a lot longer than we and our agency expected.  I still know that God is in charge and if He has plans for Jed to get home sooner then all the needed paperwork processing will go much faster than expected.

We also found out that Jed's last heart exam showed that he may need surgery within a month.   Again, we trust that God is in charge and He knew this was coming.  He is not surprised with any information we get. We also know that God can still heal Jed in an instant.  We will continue to pray for healing!!!

I hope to update more as things have begun to move forward again.  Until then, thanks for checking in.

God Bless.

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you!!! I know the waiting is torture, but you are moving forward!

    I had my final homestudy visit today, so hopefully will be moving forward myself, soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great news, I'm so happy for you.....
    Don't blame you for being disappointed with the long wait. But I'm sure 4-6 months will go by faster than you think.

    Karin

    ReplyDelete