Monday, January 30, 2012

Surgery

We found out that Jedidiah had heart surgery on January 13th.  They fixed both holes in his heart and he seems to be doing very well.  The social worker will visit him in February and them give us another update.

I had so many mixed emotions upon hearing this news.  I was so excited yet sad that I could not be there with him.  It is very hard to be so far away and feel like your son is not yours because, like with this, we did not hear anything until after it was done.  Heart surgery is a pretty big deal and although it would have been nice to know before hand we know that God was with him.  I also think it may have been better so we would not be in constant anticipation waiting for an update since communication seems to be few and far between with Hong Kong.  

That's it for now.  I will be back in February unless we hear something before then.


No comments:

Post a Comment