Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Charm For Jed

I have always wanted a charm necklace.  More specifically a necklace with a charm for each one of my children.  This may sound silly but I also wanted it to be a gift from someone.  Well, last Mother's Day a friend gave me a necklace with a white pearl and three heart charms on it.  Each charm had the initial of one of my daughters.  It is so beautiful to me!  Since the adoption process has begun I have thought many times about the fact that I will need another charm.  A charm for a little boy with the initial j on it.  I didn't know if I should buy one now or wait until he came home.  It didn't take me long to decide that I wanted the charm now and so I ordered one.  When I wear my necklace, now with four charms and a pearl, I think about the son we will soon have home with us, Jedidiah, my other child with the initial j.

No comments:

Post a Comment