Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hello

I feel so bad about not updating more but right now there is not much to say.  We are busy getting forms filled out, waiting to do lab tests for our physicals and patiently waiting for everything to come together.

This morning I was thinking about being in Hong Kong and what it will feel like as we wait to see our son for the first time.  I imagine it will be a lot like being in the hospital with the epidural in, laying on the bed knowing your babies on their way but not being sure what hour you will see their precious face.  I look forward to finally being there and making that journey to pick our son up and hold him close.  It's hard to be patient with thoughts like this!

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. I love the epidural part. Hopefully, it will be even better than you could ever imagine, because that is how our God is! All that waiting and expecting... and no hospital bed, epidural, pushing or pain. Should be amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete