Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Words Are Not Enough

I have shared many times about Katie and her families journey to adopt her.  This little girl grew up in a horrible orphanage run by a director that did not do her job.  Her actions caused many children to suffer unnecessarily under her care.  Today I heard some great news, no FANTASTIC news.  This women has been removed of her duties!  The children in that orphanage are getting a second chance.  Praise God!!!  Because I don't want to miss any of the great details please click here to read the post yourself.  Before you go to this blog I want to make sure I point out the fact that this orphanage was a poor example of the care that this country seeks to provide their orphans.  I know I am quick to report the negative truths so I want to also take this time to point out the positive truths in this story.  Bulgaria's government does care for their orphans and does their best to meet their needs and desires for these children to find a family.  This is an important fact to know.

There are no words to express the joy and awe in God I feel right now.  He is truly an AWESOME GOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment