Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Something to Share

I few weeks ago Josh and I had the opportunity to share our adoption journey with our home church.  As usual I felt like I should have shared more.  More about the need for families to open up their home to a child waiting for someone to love them.  I also wish I could have shared more about how wonderful it is to have a child with Down syndrome.  If I could I would make it my life goal to change our worlds perspective on having a child with Down syndrome.  I know that we have been blessed with Hannah having such great health and development but even if that was not the case she would still be just as precious to us. 

Honestly the only thing that could devastate me about Hannah is if she weren't a part of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment